Best. Trip. Ever.
1. Our equipment got raped by a huge bitch (literally). She manage to chew off one of my cables, destroyed Shah’s beloved cap, put some fur on Fariz’s stick-bag, and did some other minor stuff.
2. Due to my bad timing, my big mouth, and that stupid huge bitch on number 1, I’ve accidently called the host of our practicing place as ‘that’s a huge bitch’. So now I’m a living legend amongst the ex-BBGS as the only living walking and talking man to have ever called the host “a huge bitch”.
3. Ms Jackie’s bridge was cracked (literally) on the night before the performance.
4. Ms Jackie’s bridge was broken (literally, too) 4 hours before the performance.
5. Shah runs around KL (yes, literally) with Ms Elaine just to get the new parts for Ms Jackie.
6. RM 85 was ripped from Shah’s wallet just for Ms Jackie’s new parts. What a rip-off!
7. My Zoom failed to turn on properly. I have to put it up straight.
8. My strings broke off.
9. Fariz’s mic failed to work properly.
10. We shifted the position of the drumset so that Fariz can use that cheap-ass mic provided by the hotel management.
11. We lost our confidents. (Well, accept Pejal, of course. He seems to be immuned to humiliation hahaha)
12. I forgot the freaking chords to some songs (SORRY GUYS!)
Remember number 1, the huge bitch? If you sums up everything, it’s that huge bitch’s fault. It’s like a chain reaction. Freaking huge bitch! I always knew that a huge black bitch is a bad omen from above!
Other than that, it was freaking AWESOME! Thanks to Shaz (the host), Ms Elaine, Shah, and the rest of the ex-BBGS whom I forgot to get their names (and, sadly, their phone number. Damn it!)
and yes, we hate that huge black bitch who raped our equipment. She’s lucky that our religion says that it is forbidden for us to touch a dog, or else we would have strangle it to death.